Every year we post several hundred articles on Migraine.com that are written by our outstanding contributors. Articles cover a broad range of topics, including daily life with migraine, highlights from newly published studies, tips and tricks for everyday living, advocacy efforts, and more.
These articles truly make a difference in the lives of those who are impacted by migraine, and we are so thankful to have such an amazing team dedicated to helping others. Of the hundreds of articles published in 2015, here are just a few of those that were read the most.
- Could a daith piercing solve your migraine problem?
- The Five People You Meet When You Have Migraine
- Cognitive Dysfunction During Migraine Attacks
- What is a migraine emergency?
- Those Quirky Migraine Symptoms…
- Migraine Absurdities
- Migraine Treatment in the ER
- Triggers versus Prodrome
- Driving under the influence of migraine
Have you checked out the new Community Hub yet?