Education & Awareness: Migraine & Headache Awareness Month
It can be hard to communicate what migraine is as a condition, not to mention how it impacts us. In honor of migraine and headache awareness month, we gathered a few share-worthy articles in the hopes that these will help our community educate others on hard-to-explain topics.
- What a Migraine Attack is Like
- Top Ten Things You Should Know if Your Spouse Has Chronic Migraine
- How Do You Explain Migraines to Family, Friends, and Colleagues?
- 8 Important Facts Everyone Should Know About Migraine
- 10 Ways Migraine is Not "Just a Headache"
- An Open Letter to People Without Migraine
- Children & Migraine: 11 Things Parents Need to Know
- The Impact of Migraine
- Migraine & Suicide Risks: Know the Facts, Get Help
- Social Media and Migraine Stigma
Because there are myths, misconceptions, and misunderstandings about migraine and what it means to have migraine, speaking with other people who don’t have experience with it can be extremely challenging. We hope that sharing the above articles helps shed light on this important issue.
What about you? Do you have any tips on communicating what living with migraine is like to other people? Please share in the comments!
Have you checked out the new Community Hub yet?