Facebook Favorites of 2015
Many members of the Migraine.com community actively participate in daily discussions on our Facebook page by commenting on our posts, posting questions on our page, and sharing our articles with others.
Thanks to our community, we reach over 500,000 people every week! Here are just a few of the articles that inspired the most activity on our Facebook page through likes, comments, and shares. We are so grateful to everyone who participates in the daily conversations within our community - you are all truly making a difference in the lives of people who are impacted by migraine.
- Top 10 Migraine Triggers According to a New Study
- 9 Things People With Chronic Migraine Want You to Know
- What is a migraine emergency?
- National Migraine & Headache Awareness Month
- Unofficial Migraine Types
- The Five People You Meet When You Have Migraine
- Cognitive Dysfunction During Migraine Attacks
- Faking It
- My Weirdest Migraine Home Remedy Tool
- Dear healthy loved one
When was your last migraine check-up?