Future treatment strategies may address the impact of stigma
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Migraine.com team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- American Headache Society, (2014), 56th Annual Meeting of the American Headache Society Program Abstracts, Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, Volume 54, Issue Supplement S1, pages 1–74, June 2014, retrieved online 11/3/2014 at http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/head.12405
- Framingham, Jane, (2013), Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI), PsychCentral, Retrieved online 11/4/2014 at http://psychcentral.com/lib/minnesota-multiphasic-personality-inventory-mmpi/0005959
- Gatchel, Robert J. (2010), Personality characteristics of patients with pain, BehavioralHealthCE, Retreived online 11/4/2014 at http://www.behavioralhealthce.com/index.php/component/courses/?task=view&cid=48
- Gatchel, Robert J. (2006), The Role of MMPI-2 in assessment of chronic pain, Practical Pain Management, retrieved online 11/4/2014 at http://psychcentral.com/lib/minnesota-multiphasic-personality-inventory-mmpi/0005959
- Lindsay E. Ayearst, Martin Sellbom, Krista K. Trobst & R. Michael Bagby (2012): Evaluating the Interpersonal Content of the MMPI–2–RF Interpersonal Scales, Journal of Personality Assessment, DOI:10.1080/00223891.2012.730085. Retrieved online 11/4/2014 at http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/00223891.2012.730085.