What got you talking in 2015
So many of these articles strike a chord with our community members, who often comment and share their own thoughts and feelings with the broader community. Here are just a few of the articles that generated some great conversation in 2015 (make sure you click "view comments" at the bottom of each article to join the discussion!):
- Those Quirky Migraine Symptoms…
- Migraine Absurdities
- Waking up with migraine when you thought you’d be home free
- If I could only…: desperate treatments that sometimes seem like they just might work
- I feel the heat wave in my bones
- Without warning, something is just TOO MUCH
- Migraine Treatment in the ER
- Meal skipping: chicken or the egg?
Read more of the highlights from 2015 here!
Can you tell when a migraine attack is coming?