Introducing a New and Improved Commenting System at Migraine.com!
We're excited to announce a new and improved commenting system at Migraine.com. The changes will be effective immediately, and we hope this will help maintain a safe and supportive environment for all of our community members while making it easier to create, respond to and view comments.
Here is an overview of some of the changes you will see:
- Comments will be visible by clicking on the "View Reader Comments" link at the bottom of every post
- All comments will appear on one tab - no more flipping between Migraine.com and Facebook tabs!
- You must be logged in to Migraine.com to post a comment - Although direct Facebook commenting will not be supported, you CAN still create a Migraine.com account and log into the site using Facebook, Google, or Yahoo
- Unlike Facebook Commenting, where posts are published under your first and last name, this system gives you the opportunity to publish comments on Migraine.com under a unique Display Name. To change your Display Name, view your profile, select the “edit” button, and type in the Display Name of your choice (the "Display Name" is what will appear next to posted comments).
- Don't forget to view our forum rules and policies
Thank you for your ongoing participation in the Migraine.com discussion!
Can you tell when a migraine attack is coming?