June is Migraine & Headache Awareness Month!
We will also be featuring a new Migraine Story on our Facebook page every day. Have you submitted your story yet? It's not too late! You can do so here.
Awareness month is all about educating ourselves and others. Here are some of our most popular blog posts that can be shared with others:
- 5 Reasons Migraine Isn't "Just a Headache"
- 10 Signs Your Child Might Have Migraines
- Infographic: The Impact of Migraine
- Highlights From the Migraine in America Study
- 10 Myths About Migraine
- 10 Things I Want To Share About Migraines
- The Migraine Dirty Dozen-Things Not To Say To A Chronic Migraineur
Last but not least, don't forget to change your social media avatar to help promote awareness across these platforms.
Tell us - How will you be participating in Migraine & Headache Awareness Month? What ideas do you have?
Can you tell when a migraine attack is coming?