Medical Marijuana for Migraine
- Napchan, U., Buse, D. C., & Loder, E. W. (2011). The use of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids for the treatment of headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51(3), 502-505.
- McGeeney, B. E. (2013). Cannabinoids and hallucinogens for headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53(3), 447-458.
- Marijuana. (2014, August 26 [updated]). Retrieved December 30, 2014, from http://www.cancer.org/treatment/treatmentsandsideeffects/complementaryandalternativemedicine/herbsvitaminsandminerals/marijuana
- Gupta, S. (2013, August 11). Weed [Television broadcast]. New York, NY: Cable News Network.
- Brandon, E. (2014, August 30). Summit County resident and author of cannabis cookbook uses marijuana as a healing tool | SummitDaily.com. Retrieved December 30, 2014, from http://www.summitdaily.com/news/12814327-113/cannabis-catalano-marijuana-migraines
- Pletcher, M. J., Vittinghoff, E., Kalhan, R., Richman, J., Safford, M., Sidney, S., ... & Kertesz, S. (2012). Association between marijuana exposure and pulmonary function over 20 years. JAMA, 307(2), 173-181.
- Van Dam, N. T., & Earleywine, M. (2010). Pulmonary function in cannabis users: support for a clinical trial of the vaporizer. International Journal of Drug Policy, 21(6), 511-513.