Need a Pick-Me-Up?
Dealing with migraine is a challenge and a feat that can be downright grueling at times. Because of this, it is crucial to give yourself a little pick-me-up every now and then by indulging in some comforting self-care actions! In honor of migraine & headache awareness month, we would like to recognize this fact by compiling a few share-worthy articles that either discuss pick-me-ups or serve as pick-me-ups in themselves!
- Hope Springs Eternal
- 10 Secrets of Successful Migraineurs
- Holding on to Hope
- Holding on to Hope With Chronic Migraine
- Coping Skills: Save the Judgement - What Matters is Finding What Works for You
- Befriend Yourself to Silence Self-Criticism
- Acceptance, Not Resignation
- Migraine Pick-Me-Ups
- The Comfort of Community
- Our Best Advice
How about you? What are your favorite pick-me-ups when you need a boost? Please share in the comments!
When was your last migraine check-up?