A Strange Headache Disorder
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Migraine.com team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Headache Classification Committee of the International Headache Society (IHS) (2013). The International Classification of Headache Disorders, 3rd edition beta version. Cephalalgia 2013; 33: 678
- Baldacci, F, Nuti, A, Lucetti C., Borelli P., Bonuccelli U., (March 12, 2010), Letter to the Editor: Nummular headache dramatically responsive to indomethacin, Cephalalgia, September 2010, 30(9) 1151-1152, doi: 10.1177/0333102410361539
- Rodríguez, Cristina, Herrero-Velázquez, Sonia, Ruiz, Marina, Barón, Johanna, Carreres, Alicia, Rodríguez-Valencia, Edert, Guerrero, Angel Luis, Madeleine, Pascal, Cuadrado, María Luz, Fernández-del-las-Peñas, César, Pressure pain sensitivity map of multifocal nummular headache: case report, The Journal of Headache and Pain (2015) 16:38, doi: 10.1189/s10194-015-0523-7
- National Institutes of Health, Neurotropin to Treat Chronic Neuropathic Pain. (2013, June 4). ClinicalTrials.gov, June 4, 2013. Retrieved September 23, 2016, from https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/results/NCT00006289?sect=X01256#all
- Yamazaki, Yuu, Kobatake, Keitaro. (21 August 2011). Letter to the Editor: Successful treatment of nummular headache with Neurotropin®, The Journal of Headache and Pain (9 September 2011), 12:661-662, doi: 10.1007/s10194-011-0382-9