Mania & Migraines
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Migraine.com team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Robbins L, Ludmer C. The bipolar spectrum in migraine patients. Am J Pain Manage. 2000;10:167-170.
- Merikangas KR , Stevens DE. Comorbidity of migraine and psychiatric disorders. Neurology Clin. 1997;15(1):115-123.
- McIntyre RS et al. The prevalence of migraine headache in bipolar disorder: results from the Canadian Community Health Survey. Headache. 2006;46(6):973-982.
- Low NC, Du Fort GG, Cervantes P. Prevalence, clinical correlates, and treatment of migraine in bipolar disorder. Headache. 2003;43(9):940-949
- Davidoff, 1995 “- See more at: http://www.psychiatrictimes.com/bipolar-disorder/are-migraines-and-bipolar-disorder-related-0#sthash.IE86ra3v.dpuf