Thankful For…The New Nerivio for Migraine!
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Migraine.com team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Theranica. Theranica's Nerivio™ Named in TIME's List of 100 Best Inventions of 2019, https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/theranicas-nerivio-named-in-times-list-of-100-best-inventions-of-2019-300963207.html
- Yarnitsky D, Dodick DW, Grosberg BM, et al. Remote Electrical Neuromodulation (REN) Relieves Acute Migraine: A Randomized, Double‐Blind, Placebo‐Controlled, Multicenter Trial. American Headache Society. https://headachejournal.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/head.13551. Published May 9, 2019. Accessed December 13, 2019.
- Efficacy and Safety of Nerivio™ for Acute Treatment of Migraine in People With Chronic Migraine - Full Text View. ClinicalTrials.gov. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04161807?term=Nerivio&recrs=ab&draw=2&rank=2. Accessed December 13, 2019.
- Safety and Efficacy of Nerivio™ for the Acute Treatment of Migraine in Adolescents - Full Text View. ClinicalTrials.gov. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04089761?term=Nerivio&draw=2&rank=1. Accessed December 13, 2019.
- Center for Devices and Radiological Health. (n.d.). De Novo Classification Request. Retrieved December 13, 2019, from https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/premarket-submissions/de-novo-classification-request.