Dear Migraine, ________ (fill in the blank)
We asked our Facebook community and you sure answered!
"Calling all migraine warriors! What's the one thing you would say to migraine?"
Dear Migraine, _______________________________
- "You took smile, my freedom, my family, and my joy."
- "I want my life back."
- "That’s a loaded question LOL I don’t want to get banned from Facebook LOL"
- "Thanks a lot for nothing."
- "Enough already!! Do I have to move to a deep dark cave to escape you and all my triggers?"
- "You were not invited. You were never invited. You have stayed too long. Get out! ➡️"
- "🎼hit the road Jack and don't ya come back no more🎶😀"
- "I can't say on a public forum 🤬"
- "Why?! What on Earth is the point of you?!"
- "Why do you ruin my life? Why are you so painful?"
- "You may have me down, but you have NOT knocked me out."
- "You have robbed me of good times, family get togethers, a career cut short and many dreams."
Some of our favorites!
- "I’m not going to let you control me. I’m going to do everything in my power for you not to bring me down. I now know what your triggers are so I’m going to take my meds before you decide to really hit me. I know there will be days when you’ll win but that’s ok. I’m still not giving up. I just want to tell you this.
PS I really HATE YOU!!!"
- "I accept you as a part of my life experience. I do not accept you as my total life experience. I thank you for the lessons you have taught me about taking care of myself. You and your other migraine-causing pals may win a battle occasionally, but you will not win the actual war you’ve forced me into. Please retire and leave me and everyone else alone. Forty-plus years is an admirable career and you can retire in peace. Your work here is done. 🙏"
You can find the full Facebook post here.
How about you? What would you say to migraine? Please share it with us in the comments below!
Have you checked out the new Community Hub yet?