The Action for Chronic Migraine Treatment program sponsored
- Natoli JL, Manack A, Dean B, et al. Global prevalence of chronic migraine: a systematic review. Cephalalgia. 2010;30(5):599-609.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Census projections request. CDC WONDER website. http://wonder.cdc.gov/population-projections.html. Accessed June 13, 2013.
- Lipton RB, Bigal ME, Diamond M, Freitag F, Reed ML, Stewart WF; AMPP Advisory Group. Migraine prevalence, disease burden, and the need for preventive therapy. Neurology. 2007;68(5):343-349.
- Bigal ME, Serrano D, Reed M, Lipton RB. Chronic migraine in the population: burden, diagnosis, and satisfaction with treatment. Neurology. 2008;71(8):559-566.
- Headache Classification Committee of the International Headache Society (IHS). The International Classification of Headache Disorders: 3rd edition (beta version). Cephalalgia. 2013;33(9):629-808.
- Data on file, Allergan, Inc.; Migraine.com survey.
- Buse DC, Lipton RB. Facilitating communication with patients for improved migraine outcomes. Curr Pain Headache Rep. 2008;12(3):230-236.
- Holmes WF, MacGregor EA, Sawyer JPC, Lipton RB. Information about migraine disability influences physicians’ perceptions of illness severity and treatment needs. Headache. 2001;41(4):343-350.
- Silberstein SD; US Headache Consortium. Practice parameter: evidence-based guidelines for migraine headache (an evidence-based review). Report of the Quality Standards Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology. Neurology. 2000;55(6):754-762.