Puppy’s Stomach Migraine Story

I have been having severe stomach pain for years and even had a complete hysterectomy about 8 years ago that did not solve the problem. I have had every kind of test done with the doctors not finding anything then I started explaining that my stomach pain hurts as bad as a migraine then people started to realize what kind of pain I am in.

It is interfering in my job and in my family life. I can’t do anything when this pain starts and it will last for a week sometime can’t find any relief and I also get lower back pain with this.

I can’t live the rest of my life in this kind of pain. I don’t know what kind of doctor to go to. Most of them has never heard of stomach migraines. I need to find a doctor to help me please. My family is sick of it too.

Comments

• Dino Lupi

Lastnight was another “TERRIBLE EPISODE” When the pain hits, it is like my whole BODY STOP MOVING. I TENSE UP SO HARD I CRAMP. It hurts so bad. The vicoden only take the edge off.
    My body hurts for days after each episode because of the severe tensing my body goes through when I’m in pain, or DRY HEAVING. WHen the Dry Heaves hit, they are so LOUD and violent that our next door nieghbor through the WALL can hear them. Yes, I think about suicide, why not, it would be better than the severe suffering I have endured…but WHY should I end it like this? I have mamny wonderful supportive caring loving friends, and my BEAUTIFUL LOVING CARING WIFE BETH has put her heart and sould inot beating this. And for my family, my parents and my brothers are great. I am at my WITS END….I cannot take it anymore, and I’m crying on a daily basis. I am doing everything I can, but even then it feels hopeless. Because of my wife, my friends, my parents and my own life, I will not give up. Although there’s not much of me left. : (

• Tina Moore

Hope they find out what’s up and fix ya up buddy.

• Joe Leahy

Prayers your way dino!

• Lena Sadik

omgd dino 🙁

• Timothy Staggs

Sorry to hear that

• Glory Buckel

Dino — We are praying you get better — that is horrible!!

• Beth Lupi

Thank You so much Amrita. We just came to this ‘awareness’ of what we are dealing with. Went undiagnosed for almost 2 years. Ran across this info last night and a god send. We are making calls today to our primary care… who is amazing, and we go from there. Tahnks for the links, we will also look at those

• Amrita Bhowmick

Hi Dino, Sorry to hear you are suffering so much! Have you tried to find a headache/migraine specialist in your area? Finding the right doctor can make a big difference.

The Migraine Research Foundation has a list of physicians certified in headache medicine on their site: http://migraineresearchfoundation.org/for-migraine-sufferers.html

The National Headache Foundation also has a physician directory on their site, http://www.headaches.org/

• Dino Lupi

I have had severe stomach pain for over a year. I have had ever test done as welll…..EVERY TEST in the medical environment,.I have taken more pain meds in a year than most humans take in a lifetime. When the pain hits….I cannot function….I cannot concentrate, I barely move, I don’t eat, and all I want to do is sleep. I get nausea and become completely exhausted, plus I also get dry heaves that hit like a volcano. I may lose my job, my family life is suffering….and all I want is my life back, but with this stomach issue, because no doctors can find a cure, people have begun to think I must be faking it. Or even making it up because with all the tests out there, “they” should have found the answers by now. YA RIGHT

• Dino Lupi

I have had more tests than anyone person….that would probably be the only one I need to be tested for. Plus my great dear friend jennifer Kellerman has introduced me to a Dr. Shannon, who is amazing. But NO ONE tops my Beth. She is amazing in her ability to keep me sane through all of this.

• Kristy Kaplin

Have you been checked for gluten intolerance/allergy and/or yeast?

• Stephanie Martini

Dino do they know what’s wrong with ya? Have you ever been tested for iodine sensitivity?

• Beth Lupi

Looking like Abdominal Migraines and or Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome. They both are actually related. The stories we are reading…never have we felt like something reflects exactly what he/we deal with. It describes PERFECT!!!!

• Jennifer Kellerman

I still have that number for that natural doctor. I promise you you would be through with all this crap. And .. they are running a special… only $50 for new patients… I paid 150… text me if you want their number

• Carla T Brown

I take it this is NOT you, it’s actually a PUPPY?!?!

• Micheal R. Lohmeier

I’m so sorry Dino. What do they think it is now and what can you do?

• Lena Sadik