Tools for Dealing with Light Sensitivity
Hi everyone! Today I am going to talk about how I deal with light sensitivity. Light is one of my strongest migraine triggers and photophobia is a common symptom of mine. Over the years I've developed some tools and tricks and I thought I'd share:
- Indoor TheraSpecs glasses help me with computers and florescent lighting.
- Outdoor TheraSpecs glasses help me with bright sunlight.
- My regular glasses are transitions lenses that get dark outside in case I am caught without my TheraSpecs.
- The free program called f.lux helps me use a computer. You can download it here.
- I prefer warm LED lights.
Do you prefer reading stories from others with migraine or informational content on our site?