caret icon Back to all discussions

Emgality - Lilly's 2020 Free/Discount Program with a Savings Card

My apologies for not posting this as soon as I saw it (it's been awhile) -- we're currently splitting our time between two houses less than a mile apart. I originally sent this information to someone affiliated with Migraine.com, haven't seen anything posted globally, so I'm sharing it here...there was a recent article posted on this domain about getting free or severely discounted drugs and having that taken away. This will hopefully help some of you:

For those who were on Lilly's Emgality Program for 2019, you're already familiar with their generosity. For everyone, here's the 2020 program:

https://www.emgality.com/savings/signup

I cannot answer any questions beyond what's on that page as I don't work for Lilly (although I know a lot of people who do - in various capacities - they're about 15 miles as the crow walks, due South of me).

They do list phone numbers if you have questions.

Here's a copy&paste of some of the information on that page:

Pay as little as $0 for up to 12 months with the Emgality Savings Card*

Simply activate and present the Savings Card to the pharmacist when you pick up your prescription at your local pharmacy. This offer is for eligible, commercially insured patients only.

Download a savings card

We will need your HIPAA† authorization to work on your behalf to help you pay as little as possible. We believe that by you taking a little extra time now to provide HIPAA authorization, we can help you pay as little as possible for your Emgality medication. Requesting an Emgality savings card shouldn’t take more than a few minutes. If you do not want to provide HIPAA authorization online, please contact The Emgality Answers Center at 1-833-EMGALITY (1-833-364-254😎 Mon-Fri, 9am to 8pm ET to request a savings card.

*Terms and Conditions:
Offer good for up to 12 months until 12/31/2020 if healthcare provider submits a prior authorization form or coverage exception request, when required, to the patient’s insurance provider. $0 monthly offer for commercially insured with insurance provider coverage, subject to wholesale acquisition cost plus usual and customary pharmacy charges and a separate $4900 maximum annual cap. $0 monthly offer for commercially insured without insurance provider coverage, subject to monthly and separate annual cap of wholesale acquisition cost plus usual and customary pharmacy charges. Patient is responsible for any applicable taxes, fees, or amounts exceeding monthly or annual caps. This offer is invalid for patients without commercial drug insurance or those whose prescription claims are eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by any governmental program, including, without limitation, Medicaid, Medicare, Medicare Part D, Medigap, DOD, VA, TRICARE/CHAMPUS, or any state patient or pharmaceutical assistance program. Offer void where prohibited by law and subject to change or discontinue without notice. Card activation is required. Subject to additional terms and conditions, which can be found here .

†As a reminder, HIPAA is the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act that provides data privacy and security to protect your health information.

Please read our rules before posting.