I've been hovering between episodic and chronic migraines for ten years. For the most part, I manage my migraines with triptans. I've tried several preventatives and have yet to find something that works without dreadful side effects. Currently on 600 mg of gabapentin. My neurologist has suggested Botox. He treats many migraine patients, and although he is not a headache specialist, I like him better than the 2 specialists I've seen in the past. He has been doing Botox for 10 years. His nurse put through the request to my insurance company, and I have been approved. I should be ecstatic, right? Truthfully, I'm pretty nervous. What if my eyes droop or I cannot hold up my head? What if things worsen? Plus, this month, I only had 6 migraines instead of my usual 12-15. Should I get it anyway? I could really use some advice and support!! Thank you.