Why you need to prioritize your health today
This video is for those who know they have been delaying taking care of themselves and their migraine disease.
- We often think of others first.
- We avoid seeing the doctor because we’re too busy, we can’t afford it, or we don’t know how to proceed.
- We think we should push through to be there for those who love us.
- I think it’s great to be there for those we love, but if we keep going there will be nothing left of ourselves.
So please watch:
Lag is inevitable, but as I explained, the sooner we act the better.
- If you need to find a doctor, here is a link to resources on finding a headache specialist.
- If you have an issue you're not sure how to resolve, try posting in our forums or commenting on this article.
However we can help you get started, let us know. We are here for you.
*The book I reference is the "Strategy of a Dolphin: Scoring a Win in a Chaotic World," written by Dudley Lynch and Paul L Kordis.
When was your last migraine check-up?