NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs)
Written by: Sara Finkelstein | Last reviewed: June 2018.
- P. N. Praveen Rao and Edward E. Knaus. Evolution of Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs): Cyclooxygenase (COX) Inhibition and Beyond. J Pharm Pharmaceut Sci (www. cspsCanada.org) 11 (2): 81s-110s, 2008. https://journals.library.ualberta.ca/jpps/index.php/jpps/article/viewFile/4128/3358 Accessed May 10, 2018.
- Pain Relievers: Understanding Your OTC Options. Family Doctor.org. American Academy of Family Physicians. https://familydoctor.org/pain-relievers-understanding-your-otc-options/ Accessed May 10, 2018.
- Zahid H Bajwa, MD and Jonathan H Smith, MD. Acute treatment of migraine in adults. UpToDate. Published January 15, 2018. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/acute-treatment-of-migraine-in-adults?topicRef=3345&source=see_link Accessed May 10, 2018.
- Commonly Used Acute Migraine Treatments. American Migraine Foundation. Published September 21, 2016. https://americanmigrainefoundation.org/understanding-migraine/commonly-used-acute-migraine-treatments/ Accessed May 10, 2018.
- Headache Medications. The Cleveland Clinic. Published July 8, 2014. https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/drugs/9652-headache-medications Accessed May 10, 2018.