It is a daily struggle

I have been having migraines for 5 years now but lately it is been a daily struggle. I have been with the same company for 3 years everything was going great but these past 2 months have been terrible. I could say why suddenly am I so stressed out?

I used to love talking to my co workers but nowadays I’d rather avoid hope they don’t talk to me but of course my boss is always says smile which adds more stress. I have been missing more work lately due to my headache which of course is never a a good thing. I constantly worry about my headaches because they are always there I worry it is a brain tumor which my psychologist says it isn’t but I always fear the worst. I’m tired of living in fear and I’m tired of having constant headaches. I just want to be the normal girl without headaches and without anxiety.

Comments

• Daisychain author
    1 year ago

I am hanging in there thankfully as i said it isn’t cancerous and they will be able to remove it although I am scared because of the surgery I know I have to do it otherwise I’d be in pain. I am just glad I caught it in the nick of time:)

• tulin2
    1 year ago

You are a very special person. It’s not everyone who is allowed to suffer from migraine. May I suggest you begin looking for different ways, like this blog,0 to express yourself, as you may never again be the girl you used to be. Learn to love the new you. My sister often reminds me this is my “new normal”. It’s irritating to hear but I find it is true.

• DonnaFA moderator
    1 year ago

I’m so sorry to hear that they found a cyst, Daisy, but join Joanna in joy that it is not cancerous. I’m keeping you in my thoughts, and sending good wishes and healing energy your way. -Warmly, Donna (Migraine.com team)

• DonnaFA moderator
    1 year ago

Hi Daisy, We’re glad that you’re here. I absolutely hear you. When I am struggling, I’d much rather be left to my own devices. You’re absolutely not alone. Anxiety is a common comorbidity with migraine. Have you talked to your doctor about treatment options for your anxiety? Please know we’re always here to share support. -Warmly, Donna (Migraine.com team)

• Daisychain author
    1 year ago

I have terrible news 🙁 I went to the ER after my migraines just didn’t seem like the normal migraine. I got a CT scan and they found out i had a cyst on my brain ( according to the doctors) it is about 3 cm thankfully it isn’t cancerous but it is still a concern. The doctor has to run more tests and more Ct scans to I’m still scared as anybody would be. I am thankful I followed my gut and decided to go to the er otherwise I wouldn’t of known.

• Joanna Bodner moderator
    1 year ago

Daisychain,
    Oh my goodness! I am so sorry to hear this! Yes….thankfully you went with you gut instinct and went to the ER. Of course still concerning, but so relieved to hear it is not cancerous. If you are up to to, will you do us a favor and keep us posted as you learn more and let us know how you are doing? Sending you loads of good energy and know we are always here to lend an ear! Warmly, Joanna (Migraine.com Team)