Some people living with migraine are able to work full-time, some part-time, and others are not able to sustain stable employment due to the impact migraine has on their life. If you would like to, please feel free to share your experiences working with migraine in this thread here.
Some topics you might consider writing about could be:
* How do you cope with a migraine at work?
* Accommodations at work. Have you asked for them in the past? What was that like?
* Facing stigma of migraines at work.
* Experiences with Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) or taking sick time.
* Coping with unemployment, searching for a job after losing your job due to migraine
* Anything else you feel relates to work and migraine!
I look forward to reading your responses, and hearing what you have to contribute to the conversation. Thank you for your time and attention. Please know that you are valued here in our community.
- Cody (Team Member)