Back to all discussions

Occipital Neuralgia questions?

I think I have this. What doc should I see for this? What treatment is done for this? Does anyone know a great site for me to get more info?

  1. Hi there @christina, If you can, it is always recommended to seek treatment from a board-certified headache & migraine specialist. If you need any assistance in looking for one, this resource may help. Wishing you the best of luck! -Joanna ( Team)

    or create an account to reply.