Written by: Casey Hribar | Last review date: June 2019
- Burch R, Rizzoli P, Loder E. The prevalence and impact of migraine and severe headache in the United States: Figures and trends from government health studies. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain. Apr 2018; 58(4), 496-505.
- Migraine Facts. Migraine Research Foundation. https://migraineresearchfoundation.org/about-migraine/migraine-facts/. Accessed May 28, 2019.
- Ciccone A. Chronic Migraine Burden has Significant Impact on Relationships, Family Life. NeurologyAdvisor. https://www.neurologyadvisor.com/conference-highlights/ahs-2018/chronic-migraine-burden-has-significant-impact-on-relationships-family-life/. Published June 30, 2018. Accessed May 28, 2019.
- Buse DC, Scher AI, et al. Impact of migraine on the family: Perspectives of people with migraine and their spouse/domestic partner in the CaMEO study. Mayo Clinic Proceedings. May 2016; 91(5), 596-611. Available from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0025619616001269. Accessed May 28, 2019.
- Headache Disorders. World Health Organization. https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/headache-disorders. Published April 8, 2016. Accessed May 28, 2019.
- Rosenberg J. Migraine has Impact on Both Healthcare Costs and Lost Productivity. American Journal of Managed Care—Newsroom. https://www.ajmc.com/newsroom/migraine-has-impact-on-both-healthcare-costs-and-lost-productivity. Published June 19, 2018. Accessed May 28, 2019.