caret icon Back to all discussions

headache specialist

I am suffering from severe headache from approx one month.I went through the medical treatment and also tried lots of medicine and precaution but not getting any improvement.If some one knows any headache specialist please suggest me.

  1. Hi

    I was able to answer your question about symptoms and put information on migraine/headache disorder specialists in it. If you have more questions, please ask!


    1. I really need some advice from your side.I am suffering from this pain at least two or three months.I tried all the medicines and home remedies solution also but not finding any improvement.If you have any solution regarding this problem please suggest me.

      1. It may feel like you've tried everything, but there are so many possible treatments that it would take decades to try them all! Your best bet is to see a headache/migraine specialist. Here's a list of some in the US:


        or create an account to reply.