I’m going to give a brief explanation of my medical history, doctors I’ve seen and some questions. Sorry for the lengthy post but I just have a lot of questions. I’m not looking for someone to diagnose me but rather just provide feedback.
– I have asthma (which is controlled by medication)
– I have thyroid disease (which is controlled by medication)
– I have really bad seasonal allergies.
– I work 8-430, Monday through Friday behind a desk, looking at a computer for most of that time. I try to get up and walk around, help out in the warehouse I work for but it’s not all the time. I also don’t exercise all that much.
Doctors and Procedures:
– In September 2016 I had double inguinal hernia repair.
– In October 2016, I was complaining of slight headaches and some dizziness. I went to an ENT who had me go for an MRI of my brain which came back normal except for a small cyst in my right sinus.
– I’ve seen my primary doctor on a few occasions for various flu and respiratory infections, in which they’ve done blood tests to which all came back normal.
– I’ve seen an eye doctor who said I have 20/20 vision.
– I’ve seen my asthma and thyroid doctor, all whom agreed everything is in line.
– I also saw a neurologist who said everything was normal and nothing wrong with my brain and said my headaches could be tension.
– At first my headaches were constant throbbing on either side of my head, the back of my head and neck and sometimes the top of my head. Now it seems to be more focused on the left and right sides, taking turns with a dull throb to what feels sometimes like a burn.
– I also noticed a change in my sleep. I go to bed usually at 10pm and wake up at 650am. I noticed myself waking up at around 3am every night, only to fall back asleep until my alarm goes off. Also mind you, my wife is 14 weeks pregnant and every time I move in bed, I wake up because I think subconsciously I don’t want to wake her.
– Now my headaches are sporadically popping up on my left and right and top of head. They can last for seconds or minutes than go away. I’ve been trying not to take any medication and I don’t notice a desire to take it.
– I also noticed that occasionally my hands will twitch. When I’m at rest, sitting in my car (not driving) or working at my desk, they twitch a little. But if my hands are occupied, they don’t do it.
Here are some question:
1) Should I go back to the neurologist and get another MRI?
2) Is it possible this could be like a pinched nerve or something in my neck/back?
3) Does anyone still think it could be related to my surgery and the anesthesia?
4) I looked into sleep apnea, but I don’t have all the symptoms.
I’m basically at a crossroads and I don’t know what to do. I’ve been to several doctors, all which said everything is good so than why do I still get these headaches?
Any input is appreciated.